Friday Funny 677: Embarrassing Practice Dives for my Swim Meet (and the red chest to prove it)

>> Friday, February 21, 2014

Here's what you came here to see:



That's my chest after just 5 practice dives yesterday. My swim meet is Sunday, and it had been 363 days since my last dive (really), so I figured I should get in a few practices. I'm glad I tried a few dives for another reason: my goggles split at the nose-piece on EVERY dive!!!! The first time I did it, I thought I maybe just didn't tuck my head correctly. But it happened EVERY time. So I got some new goggles last night that are all one solid piece (like my old goggles). It was better to have learned that yesterday than during the swim meet! Sheesh.

Finally, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page from the last 2 weeks:

Athletic-related funny things:

That's a fast looking bike.

I'm up to an hour a day on the treadmill...

Unfortunate faces of Olympic figure skating. Derp.

A heart-warming story from the Olympics.

Who else does this when running?

Running a marathon.

This kitty works out every day.

A good reason to watch the Olympics.

Life is like a track meet.

I admit it: I've thought THIS before at a race.

Someone at the Olympics wanted to quit in dramatic fashion.

SIMPLE steps for how to run a marathon.

Women's hockey vs the Broncos.

[GIF] Reaction after winning gold!!

Olympic low-lights.

This is kinda motivational.

Oh, you ran a marathon??...

A 1984 Sports Illustrated cover predicted the opening ceremony issue in 2014 Sochi.

[GIF] The Winter Olympics.

A room with a view.

[GIF] Tough guy boxers.

Non-athletic funny things:

The most bad ass color.

This would be a good prank.

Delicious? Or weird?

The end of the world.

Most of us when we die.

I don't know if I'd even wish upon my worst enemy.

How women get that "natural look."

Dear shaving commercials...

[GIFs] Man, I really love infomercials.

Drinking coffee in the winter.

This year.

This guy gave up half-way through.

True.

That's some bad luck.

Jimmy Kimmel on The Bachelor.

I don't agree with McDonalds on many things, but I'm behind this 100%.

18-year-olds.

Interesting point.

Welcome to winter.

Women are like bacon.

Funny condom packaging.

Conan on the snow in Atlanta.

[GIFs] The best of Kiss Cam.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long.

I'm hoping to have a BIKE-RELATED GIVEAWAY next week, so stop on back! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.