Friday Funny 480: Swim Meet

>> Friday, February 22, 2013

So my first swim meet is tomorrow. Hopefully I can hit the water and NOT make my chest turn THIS red when I'm in front of a large audience. That would be nice.

When I registered for the meet, I added this little note:



I was pleasantly surprised when that actually got a response:



I wrote back with what my thoughts are on the meet:



So they're going to "try to be gentle with me" tomorrow, but really, I know I'm just in for a good ass-kicking. Here goes nothing.....

1 comments:

Cort the Sport 9:05 PM, February 22, 2013  

Awesome! Have fun out there. There's no better swim lung-buster than a swim meet!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.