Friday Funny 477: Best of the Week

>> Friday, February 15, 2013

Some of my favorites from the last week on my tumblr page:

• A quick note on proper jogging attire.

• We've all felt this way during a hard workout. (Coach Jen often made me feel this way.)

• A little "truth" about golf on TV.

• Another little "truth" about cross country.

• If you're into Crossfit, you'll love this video called "Sh*t that Crossfit girls say.

• You can be taught to dance by watching Maury.

• I love Bill's description of this woman on King of the Hill.

• Fellas, here's a gif of hurdler Michelle Jenneke doing her "warm up dance" at her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoot. Here's another. You're welcome.

• Ladies, did you see my Marine "Hard Body of the Day" two days ago?

• And as I mentioned in my last post, check out everything tagged as a Valentine's Day "funny".

And if you're a Photoshop nerd like me, you might like this Photoshop tutorial I posted on my Photo Blog. It's kinda funny.

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.