Friday Funny 477: Best of the Week

>> Friday, February 15, 2013

Some of my favorites from the last week on my tumblr page:

A quick note on proper jogging attire.

We've all felt this way during a hard workout. (Coach Jen often made me feel this way.)

A little "truth" about golf on TV.

Another little "truth" about cross country.

If you're into Crossfit, you'll love this video called "Sh*t that Crossfit girls say.

You can be taught to dance by watching Maury.

I love Bill's description of this woman on King of the Hill.

Fellas, here's a gif of hurdler Michelle Jenneke doing her "warm up dance" at her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photo shoot. Here's another. You're welcome.

Ladies, did you see my Marine "Hard Body of the Day" two days ago?

And as I mentioned in my last post, check out everything tagged as a Valentine's Day "funny".

And if you're a Photoshop nerd like me, you might like this Photoshop tutorial I posted on my Photo Blog. It's kinda funny.

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.