I Feel Better That It Happens To The Pros, Too...

>> Monday, May 28, 2012

You could say I "met" Meghan Peyton (Armstrong) a year ago at the TC 10 Mile. Here's a photo from my race report that shows me cooling down while running next to Michelle Frey, with Emily Brown (15:19 5K PR) and Meghan Payton running just in front of us back down Summit Ave:



Anyway, I want to share a GREAT photo from just after the Marathon Olympic Trials in January. Meghan had a good showing in the trails...


(Meghan in the orange in the middle)

... even though when she finished, she had to sit in the medical tent to get THIS taken care of:



Ye-ouch! That's a good one!

This makes me feel better about my sometimes gross feet. :)


Unrelated: I'm RACING A 5K THIS MORNING!!! It's the "Brian Kraft 5K" in Minneapolis, and it's part of the MDRA Grand Prix Series. Back with a full report tomorrow!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.