4 Fun Things

>> Saturday, May 26, 2012

FIRST FUN THING:

The Cinco "Du" Mayo Duathlon had sweet age group awards. I couldn't stick around because I had to get Henry from the sitter's. But I stopped by TriFitness in WBL recently to pick up my award. Here's what I got for being 2nd overall and 2nd in my age group:


Sweet. Fill it with booze.


SECOND FUN THING:

I also wasn't able to stick around long after turning in a 4th place 1:20:54 finish at the New Prague Half Marathon - only this time I was trying to get to my brother-in-law's college graduation. But I found the race director and got my medal for first in my age group (along with the pin that every finisher receives):




THIRD FUN THING:

In my half marathon race report, I noted I was trying to catch a female in front of me who was running in 3rd OVERALL. We'll her name is Nicole, and she blogs too. Check out her speedy blog. You just have to scroll down a bit to see her breaking the tape as the first female at the New Prague Half.


FOURTH FUN THING:

Finally, this was how I spent my Wednesday night:



2 comments:

TriMOEngr 8:00 AM, May 27, 2012  

Absolutely awesome bling - both races - though I'd totally be firing up the blender to fill up that first one. LOVE the naked Henry but pic. I have one almost exactly like that from just over 10 years ago and a much skinnier Henry hiney. He'd be mortified if I put it online though. LOL

Ellen 8:12 PM, May 27, 2012  

Baby Butt! Love that! I'm saving my kids "nakey dash" photos for their wedding rehearsal dinners . . .

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.