Friday Funny 118: Pre-Race Hair Removal

>> Friday, October 01, 2010

It was time. I was getting furry. And Pharmie doesn't like to grab all that hair during "mommy and daddy time," if you know what I mean...

So we used this weekend's race as excuses to remove this unwanted hair. Because somehow, it will make me faster.

I struck "the pose" in the tub:


You can see the 2 worst patches over my lats

After a few minutes with the electric clippers, some of my back fuzz was around my feet in the tub:



Pharmie then busted out the shaving cream. Without warning, she quickly shot a few streaks of shaving cream on my back. She said, "I wanted to make a Z like Zorro!"


(Note where she overshot on the wall to the right...)


After a few strokes with the razor (pardon the side-boob)

I showered off, and I had to pull 2 chucks of Steve hair out of the drain:



Now, I'm smooth as a baby's butt!! At least for the next few hours.... soon, I'll be stubbly....

12 comments:

heather 8:30 AM, October 01, 2010  

Um, gross. At least you didn't make little animal sculptures with the drain hair.

Not that we do that.

Steve Stenzel 8:46 AM, October 01, 2010  

TOTALLY DOING THAT NEXT TIME!!!!!! ;)

Cap'n Tan Lines 9:32 AM, October 01, 2010  

After a couple more shavings, you'll have enough hair to sculpt a Brand New Steve. Then, you can just have him run the races for you.

Glaven Q. Heisenberg 10:45 AM, October 01, 2010  

Five o'clock shadow on your back?

Man, that's like seven different kinds of wrong!

Still, it's Pharmie's own fault if she falls off now that she has nothing to hang on to.

Whoa. Now THAT was eight different kinds of wrong!

Christina 11:00 AM, October 01, 2010  

Yummy!
Have you ever tried to 'Nair' your back? I Naired my boyfriends's back without testing the upper neck area first. Although he was baby bottom smooth on his back... his neck stung for the next 3 days. Oops! :)
Good luck on breaking 60 in the TC 10 on Sunday! You WILL do it!!

Anonymous,  3:29 PM, October 01, 2010  

You and your wife are so weird...there, I said it, LOL!

Anonymous,  3:29 PM, October 01, 2010  

You and your wife are so weird...there, I said it, LOL!

Adrienne 6:04 PM, October 01, 2010  

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Nicole 6:51 PM, October 01, 2010  

Just something off about this post...can't put my finger on it.

Chris and Amy 9:28 PM, October 01, 2010  

Try waxing next time. It will stay smoother longer. It stings during the removal, but the pain doesn't last long. :)Amy

Jumper 2.0 6:57 AM, October 02, 2010  

You wearing underwear in a shower is completely funny! And appreciated!

But it reminds me of a joke when I was a kid and lived in Virginia.

It, of course. was a W. Virginia joke.

I forget how exactly it went but basically the newlyweds admitted to not hopping in the hot tub in their honeymoon suite because they forgot their swimsuits.

Unknown 10:12 PM, October 02, 2010  

"And Pharmie doesn't like to grab all that hair during "mommy and daddy time," if you know what I mean..."

O.M.G!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.