Friday Funny 120: Dancing Animals at the TC Marathon

>> Friday, October 08, 2010

Here's a reminder of the video from LAST YEAR:


Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP5n7clENdE

We tried something new this year. I hope you like it. Crank up the volume, call over your co-workers, and enjoy:


(Here's a link to the version on YouTube, but the audio is off a bit, so watch the embedded video above!)


Again, click here for my near-death 10 Mile race report, click here to see us cheering as farm animals for the marathon runners (or scroll down 1 post), click here to see lots of videos from the TC Marathon, and click here to go to my Examiner article with photos and videos from the race. Happy weekend!!

11 comments:

Benjamin 7:39 AM, October 08, 2010  

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Pfffffff booooooh Sony :(

Gabriel Losa 7:51 AM, October 08, 2010  

The same... some stupid copyright issue don´t let me watch it.
I bet it´s so funny!

Greenking17 "TRI-harder" 8:15 AM, October 08, 2010  

I saw it and loved it! Brought back some good memories of college, and farm animals, er...what? Looks like you had a great time out there guys. Great job on the video, I hate that song, but it was fitting...

Sandra from the Netherlands,  8:37 AM, October 08, 2010  

Love it!
Maybe next time some beyonce?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyHVQT8aIBM

Steve Stenzel 9:19 AM, October 08, 2010  

I just put up a version that should be visible in all countries! Try watching it again!

Foges 9:30 AM, October 08, 2010  

i love it! maybe next year hire a chirographer!

Unknown 9:54 AM, October 08, 2010  

HAHAHA! I love when the chicken is beating the racoon with it's tail feathers. I wish there were animals at my races!

Anonymous,  1:02 AM, October 09, 2010  

Hilarious! Those runners must be so pumped up after seeing animals grind up against each other. Just hilarious.

Regina 8:49 AM, October 10, 2010  

love it!!! So did my 4 year old (not sure what that says ;P)

maeve 10:18 AM, October 10, 2010  

OM GOSH this is soooo funny, thanks for the great Sunday morning laugh!! Do you think if I dressed up in an animal outfit at on of my daughters Tri's and toke along my boom box she would be happy??!!! LOL GREAT job!

The Triathlon Rx 9:05 PM, October 11, 2010  

Oh. My. GOODNESS! I want to be a dancing animal next year!!! Can I be the moooose?!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.