Friday Funny 19: Final Round of Fake Motivational Posters

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

This is the second week in a row to show 1 final round of Fake Motivational Posters. Man, I love these things!



























I’ll be back shortly to let you all know why this past weeks worth of posts were set to publish automatically! Yep, I’ve been somewhere FUN!!!!

Happy Weekend!

30 comments:

Fizzgig,  8:58 AM, January 16, 2009  

holey shit, the bunny one made me lol. they do that too, sneaky little things!!!!!

Jess,  9:03 AM, January 16, 2009  

Those are great, as always!

ShirleyPerly,  9:09 AM, January 16, 2009  

SO FUNNY!!!

And sorry I missed seeing you last weekend (the race was a BLAST!). But I'm sure you had fun you-know-where. Look forward to hearing about it.

BreeWee,  9:16 AM, January 16, 2009  

Those are good. Thanks for the laugh heading into the weekend!

The Bear Cub Bakery,  10:03 AM, January 16, 2009  

So very funny! :)

You know, it's one thing to know that people like you (Those Who Complete the Unbelievably Difficult and Amazing Iron Man) exist in *theory*, but the other day I actually found out that a friend of mine has done one, too.

I can't talk to him anymore. I mean, THAT'S CRAZY SHIT, MAN! Don't really know how you do it.

Props. :-P

Anonymous,  10:05 AM, January 16, 2009  

Ooh, ooh, where have you been?

That flexibility poster is kinda making me want to vomit...

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland,  10:14 AM, January 16, 2009  

I don't know... I think the lady in the last picture is giving the men a little too much head, er, on the beer...

K,  10:27 AM, January 16, 2009  

FUNNY!!!I like the duct tape and silence ones. Only because I've been around loud obnoxious 3 year olds lately. Just sayin'

Benson,  10:30 AM, January 16, 2009  

Thanks for the laughs.
I'm now ready for the weekend.

Diana,  10:43 AM, January 16, 2009  

These are great, I love seeing these. I have some good ones to. If you're a member of Facebook, join the 'sarcasm' group-they have a ton of these motivational and other fun pictures!

Carly,  11:11 AM, January 16, 2009  

Thanks for the laugh. I love these. The duct tape ones are near and dear to my heart.

Carolina John,  12:08 PM, January 16, 2009  

I want someone to serve me 12 beers at once. those are great!

Chic Runner,  12:35 PM, January 16, 2009  

Oh these funnies always brighten my already exciting friday! :) Glad you been somewhere fun can't wait to find out more!

jen,  12:37 PM, January 16, 2009  

I didn't realize these were posting automatically! I actually didn't realize that was possible. You're a genius. :)

I love the Shamwow one. As an unemployed person, let's just say I have seen that infomercial (among others) A. LOT. I'm actually quite the connoisseur.

Michelle,  12:47 PM, January 16, 2009  

Funny funny and oh so funny!!

Looking forward to hearing where you were and what you did while you were there!!!!

Happy Friday!!!

Missy,  1:11 PM, January 16, 2009  

I wish I had that much TALENT...or beer:)

Unknown,  2:10 PM, January 16, 2009  

Those are awesome! I hope you had a great time wherever you were hiding.

Katelin,  2:18 PM, January 16, 2009  

these are awesome. i love the shamwow one, haha. so bad, but so funny.

BeachRunner,  3:02 PM, January 16, 2009  

That is great stuff. Funny as hell!!

Coach Liz,  5:09 PM, January 16, 2009  

It is toss up between the duct tape baby poster and Shamwow. Dr. Phil ain't bad either.

Thanks for the laughs.

Unknown,  5:45 PM, January 16, 2009  

This is my favorite place to stop by on Fridays. Thanks again.

Marlene,  6:23 PM, January 16, 2009  

WHAT! Where've you been???

teacherwoman,  9:27 PM, January 16, 2009  

I loved the Dr. PHil one. LOL!

X-Country2,  10:14 PM, January 16, 2009  

That ShamWow guy haunts my dreams. Why does he have the Britney headset?

Ron,  10:57 PM, January 16, 2009  

Love the Bunny!!! Freckin great.

Shannon,  6:46 AM, January 17, 2009  

Hilarious....where are you?

Eric,  4:21 PM, January 19, 2009  

Flexibility.....holy crap!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.