Semi-Wordless Wednesday: More Stroller Running "Good-Byes"

>> Wednesday, March 15, 2023

I'm relatively active on our local "buy nothing" Facebook page (promoting handing out things you don't need anymore to neighbors instead of trashing those items), and I posted these over the weekend:



Notice that last photo: Henry and I put in 2 Looney Tune DVDs to make sure they still worked - that was 95% of what the boys watched when I would push them on runs! Happy memories but SAD DAY!

My last stroller run was during distance learning in late November of 2020 when I didn't want to leave 1st grade Charlie home, but 4th grade Henry was working just fine in the house:


Charlie with a DVD player on a frosty morning.

My stroller run before THAT one was the run that confirmed I was injured in the summer of 2019. And related to all of this is selling our double stroller to a neighbor nearly 2 years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.