A "Home Alone" Birthday

>> Thursday, March 16, 2023

No, there was no Macaulay Culkin sighting.

My boys have spring break this week. Mine was last week, and I'm back at classes this week. So with me working and them off of school, my wife took them to Florida for a few days! My wife posted this on my birthday:


Celebrating my bday a few days before they left with
brownies Henry made, and the boys on the beach in Florida!

One of my wife's doctor friends commented on that post about her husband (who's also named Steve), so I just had to add this:



I also did my birthday tradition of adding a year to our body fat scale:


Cranking it up to 42.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.