Semi-Wordless Wednesday: 300 Intensity Minutes

>> Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Monday morning was a long run. And then it was time to shovel the 3 inches of wet snow we’d gotten over night. And I helped out 3 neighbors as well. At 10:54 in the morning, I saw that I was nearly at the “Garmin badge” for 300 intensity minutes:


A busy morning - all before 11 a.m. (on my first day of spring break).

So while walking the halls of one of the schools where I teach, I crossed the 300 minute threshold for the day and got that badge:



I’m ready for winter to be OVER.

(I'm 100000% positive I've had "bigger" days than that and been over 300 intensity minutes many many times, but on Monday, I set my Garmin to "walk" as I shoveled, and that actually tracked my higher heart rate. It's always so annoying that unless you TELL your Garmin you're doing something physical, it just assumes you're stressed or having a heart attack or something...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.