Semi-Wordless Wednesday: First Outdoor Runs and Rides

>> Wednesday, March 29, 2023

As I mentioned in Monday's Hot Dash 5K race report, that race was only my 2nd outdoor run in MN in 2023. Three days before that, I headed out in a 37 degree rain at 5:45 a.m.:




Nothing fancy.

I had my race on Saturday, and then the boys biked 8 miles or so with my wife (as she ran) on Sunday:


On the Franklin Ave Bridge.


The boys took a running break on the Greenway.


Biking back home across the Lake / Marshall Bridge.

Then just because they needed to "get some squirrels out" on Monday evening, I took the boys for a quick ride down by the river:


Along West River Road.




We spotted 15 turkeys total. Here are a few from a group of 10.


An easy ride with the fellas.


Faster down to the river, but slower everywhere else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.