Last 2 Full Weeks of Training

>> Thursday, July 14, 2022

The first 2 weeks of July looked pretty good on paper!



On the week of the 27th, I had my first long run with Henry biking next to me, 4 hrs and 15 mins of decent trainer rides, a lot of solid strength work (9 hrs and 40 mins), and then some 400s on the track.

Then last week, I had a junk food fueled long run on the 4th, some easier trainer rides as my right glute really flared up, another solid week of strength work (9 hours and 42 mins), and then that final burst of speed on the track on Friday.

I'm now over 3 weeks into wearing the boot every night, but that's no problem. I think my achilles is all better, but I'm just not risking it through the race this weekend - it's some easy insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.