Decent Training Week

>> Monday, June 27, 2022

Last week was the first week I got in 3 legitimate trainer/bike rides in about the past 7 weeks (with 1 exception that had a shorter 3rd ride). Here's what last week looked like:



I did my long run for the week on Sunday, June 19th (Father's Day) so that's why the running looks weak. And then I did some speed work on Friday that I think I'll write about tomorrow.

My strength work was soild as I had 3 good upper body days on Tue, Thur, and Saturday (which has been rare lately). It ended up being a big strength week.

And my trainer rides were decent: Tuesday was a SOLID ride where I tried something new and did a normal 3x10 min efforts (it's not uncommon to do 4x10 min efforts), and then ended with some shorter, punchier work: 5x90 sec efforts. That was fun. Thursday I took it a BIT easier because I was planning hard intervals the next day, but still did 5x5 min efforts. And then Saturday was mostly easy with a few 10 and 5 min efforts just thrown in for fun.

Back tomorrow with notes from a quick interval workout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.