My Wife's First OWS in Years (and Taking a Friend)

>> Saturday, June 25, 2022

My wife has a friend who is doing her first triathlon TOMORROW. She was nervous about the open water swim part of the race (been there), so my wife took her to a local lake last week. It was my wife's first OWS since her last race in 2019, and probably her last swim since then PERIOD - she only swims when she has to. Here they are last week:


My wife and L (with L wearing my wife's wetsuit).


Heading out as my wife gives instructions about where they should swim.


L swimming and looking good!


Headed the other way: L followed by my wife.


Heading back in.

L thought it was a great confidence boost, and I hope she starts off easy and then rocks it tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.