Update On My Solo Exhibition

>> Saturday, January 29, 2022

I posted about my upcoming solo exhibition about 2.5 weeks ago. Here's a quick update.

I've been busy framing some larger pieces this week. Here's a finished 30x40" frame in our dining room:



I got a little beat up over those 3 days of framing - the glass sliced a little ways into one of my fingers:




Later in the day, it peeled off and was getting a little sore.


A glass cut from the day before on my forearm.

Those large pieces of glass always take SOOO much work to clean. The smaller pieces I reframed about 4 weeks ago could be taken care of in about 20 mins/frame. These largest 3 pieces took between 2-3 hours EACH to get set. I may not be good, but at least I'm slow... (wait... that's not how it's supposed to go...)

Here's another post showing another large piece that was framed recently, and here's a post from yesterday with the postcard design for the exhibtion.

And if you missed the post from a few weeks back, here are some older and related posts: first was announcing the solo show last month, then starting to frame some work a few weeks ago, and finally more images of Concordia's yearly mailer with 2 of my images in it.

Or just check out my photography blog and subscribe to the posts by entering your email here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.