The Week of New Years in Review

>> Thursday, January 06, 2022

I posted about the week of Christmas over the weekend:



That week had a "forced" rest day on Saturday because of family time. (HBD Jesus!)

The following week of New Years (last week) looked very similar...



... and for a similar reason as we had another Christmas party on Jan 1st.

The difference was that last week contained a "normal" 2-a-day like I've been doing since October. On Tuesday, I did a nice 2400 yard swim (my "broken 400s and 200s" workout) followed by an 80 min trainer ride later that day.


Leaving the pool on Dec 28th - POSSIBLY my last swim for a while! (Because I was
at the U of M for just the semester, and I won't have access to their pool shortly!)

And I got in some decent strength time last week, along with 21.6 miles of running. And 4 hours of trainer rides, but only one of those 3 rides had much effort.

Neither of those are "bad" weeks, and they sure are decent for around the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.