Random Training Week of Christmas

>> Saturday, January 01, 2022

I've been quite consistent over the last 18 months or so. But last week wasn't as pretty:



I had a busy Tuesday, so instead of a 2-a-day with a swim and a bike, I had nothing. Just a quick upper body workout. (I've had one 2-a-day each week for the previous 7 weeks - back until Thanksgiving!)

Besides Tuesday, the weekdays looked pretty normal, which was a little surprising as my wife and boys celebrated our Christmas on Friday but I still got in some decent workouts.

But then we were out of town on Saturday, so I didn't spin or lift.

I was able to move my Saturday spin to Sunday, so I just missed an upper body workout on Saturday, and a swim and bike on Tuesday. Not too shabby for a family-filled week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.