Second Bigger Bike Week in Jan!

>> Monday, January 31, 2022

About 2 weeks ago, I posted about a bigger week on the trainer. Well, I made last week big as well. Here's what it looked like:


(Trainer rides in purple.)

100 minutes on Tuesday is the longest trainer ride I've had in a few years. And 95 mins on Thursday is something I've only done once over the last few years (and that was 2 weeks ago).

• TUESDAY was 4x10 min efforts:



• THURSDAY was 9x3 min efforts (where I usually do 6-8):



• SATURDAY was supposed to maybe be my longest ride of the week, but I fell short on time a bit, and I did 6x5 min efforts:



And that all led to the biggest week on my trainer in years: 4 hours 45 mins (after having a big week of 4 hours 32 minutes two week ago). "Normal" weeks this winter have been about an hour shorter.

All of this is leading up to an upcoming bike-related event! More on that in the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.