Training Week

>> Thursday, January 27, 2022

Last week was a nice training week:



Solid STRENGTH work all week: over 9 hours for the 3rd week in a row.
Average TRAINER time for the week: 3 hr 45 min total.
22.7 miles of RUNNING which is nice!

Two weeks ago was a big trainer week, but this past week was just average as seen above. I'm shooting for another big week this current week. I feel like if I can get in a good ride today, I'll be on track!

Stop by for some "Friday Funnies" tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.