Weekend of Painting

>> Monday, August 23, 2021

I posted this on Twitter on Saturday afternoon:

I spent 9 hours yesterday putting two coats of paint on our living room walls (the color on the right). My wife doesn’t like it, so I’m at Menards picking up a new color (the color on the left). I wish I were joking.



I updated it later saying: "Update: 1 coat of the new blue/gray covered well, so we’re good! Now to spend a lot of time cutting in the edges tomorrow. (Watch me grab the wrong paint when I do that...)"

I spent part of yesterday doing the edges along the ceiling (really tricky as the previous owners put on a popcorn ceiling AND did that on the trim as well), and I'll be wrapping that up shortly. Then I'll be going around windows, door frames, baseboards, etc.

Back with a training update tomorrow!

2 comments:

Bikerpete 3:46 AM, August 24, 2021  

RLY?

https://memecreator.org/static/images/memes/4852232.jpg

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.