Back from Mexico!!

>> Monday, January 28, 2019

Last week, my family spent some good time together in Mexico! I'll be back with more photos at some point, and some details on some halfway decent workouts (well, some failed run workouts, but I can blame my unacclimated body). In the meantime, here are 4 photos I posted on Instagram and 2 more for good measure:


Family dinner over the ocean!


We got to watch the sun go down behind Ixtapa Island during our meal.


My folks and their 4 grandkids before dinner.


A sleepy, cozy boy on a long plane ride home.

Two of the best things about this trip were:


Seeing my cutie in a bikini (or bikini cover-up) for a week straight.


And showing my boys the ocean for the first time.

Back with more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.