Reactions to my "Year in Review" Post

>> Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I shared my "year in review" post with 2018's training totals on Facebook last week. A teammate who's good at tris was impressed with my swim numbers (she swims like my wife: "oh, there's a race coming up, better hit the pool 2 times to make sure I still know how to swim!") as she told me she only swam like 10,000 yards.

Then Lisa (who I raced at that Indoor Tri 3 years ago) teased me about the 3D graphs in the post (which were the only way that BeginnerTriathlete.com shows them!). And team captain Rose commented about the part where I said I had no goals for 2019 and might not even race on the team.


It's true. Laurie teased me at the gym about the low low price of their friendship. :)

Back with a training update soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.