Friday Funny 1416: Things Misunderstood as a Child

>> Friday, March 23, 2018

Here are dozen funny things that people admitted to misunderstanding as kids:



























Lots more funny stuff posted all day long on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com. HAPPY WEEKEND!

p.s. I'm hoping to be RACING the "Hot Dash" 5K tomorrow morning. But there's supposed to be snow tonight. How much? Well, here's an actual Instagram post from KSTP anchor Chris Egert that highlights how much we're supposed to get:



MY GOD THAT IS SUPER HELPFUL I'M GLAD METEOROLOGY IS A THING. #science

We'll see how it goes tomorrow. Wish me luck! Back with a full report soon!

1 comments:

Shinianen 9:00 PM, March 23, 2018  

My whole life I thought it was “bung ho”, not “gung ho”. Until about 6 years ago.

My boss lost her shit in a meeting because she thought I was saying bung hole, and asked me if I needed T P.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.