Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Dead Toe Watch, Day 70

>> Wednesday, December 02, 2015

I first posted about this dead toe near the end of September, with an update in early October. Well, the "new" toenail has been growing out underneath it, and it was time to make the dead toenail go away.


Getting ready to clip my nails.


Part way into hacking my dead nail off.

The dead toenail sits oddly on top of the fresh toenail. So I actually had to use the nail clippers perpendicular to my nail to clip off the dead parts:




All done, with the weak new nail growing in.
And notice the dried blood chunks all over my toes. Yuck.

2 comments:

CountryCityCindy 6:10 AM, December 02, 2015  

I think you've outdone yourself. Yay!

CountryCityCindy 6:10 AM, December 02, 2015  

I think you've outdone yourself. Yay!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.