Spotted in a Banner at an Expo

>> Saturday, December 05, 2015

My sister ran the Mankato Half Marathon for charity back in October, and I don't think I shared how she did. I posted something on Facebook, but not here. I'm SUPER proud of her: she finished her longest race ever in 1:45:19 (8:03 pace), finishing 11th out of 129 in her age group, and in the top 200 of nearly 1500 runners overall! Congrats Sis!


Running for clean water for Team World Vision!



My sister sent me these 2 photos saying that Bree (my niece) spotted HERSELF and me on a banner at the pre-race expo:



That was from the North Mankato Triathlon 2 months before my sister's race where my wife I and I raced (and my niece and nephew cheered and then did the kids race). Bree and I both made the edge of banner! Ha! And we briefly chatted with the 2 women in the photo during awards.



Here's my North Mankato Triathlon RACE REPORT, and here are photos of me from that race that ended up in the newspaper in case you missed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.