Tuesday Night Time Trial Photos

>> Saturday, December 26, 2015

I've been meaning to post these for a few months now. Probably about 6 months to be exact. Here are a few photos that my brother-in-law Matt took of me at the last "Tuesday Night Time Trial" that I did to help get ready for Duathlon Nationals back in June:


Coming up a little hill around mile 2.


Close up of that last photo.




Close up.


This photo is mildly depressing because I haven't been able to lift weights in over 6 months
because of my elbow issues, and this is back when I had some arm muscles. Dang.



Back soon with some ACTUAL "training" numbers, and not just easy runs! Oh, and an impromptu end-of-year race. Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.