Friday Funny 1021: An AWESOME Shirt (and funny links)

>> Friday, December 04, 2015

So there's a shirt that pushes your fat up to look like muscles:



But you need to go to their website.

No, you don't understand. You HAVE to go to their website.

REALLY. THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. GO TO THEIR WEBSITE.

It's been a few weeks since I've last done this, so here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:
The truth about meeting another runner on the trails.
The truth about men and women at the gym.
Swimming.
Me while water running.
Use your name for an awesome workout.
Me, because of working out.
Thanksgiving Dinner BINGO for runners. (Would also work at Christmas.)
I've nearly done this at the gym.
Pilates?
Life with bikes.
WhenwWeiner dogs run.
Here's a "hard body of the day:" hurdler Michelle Jenneke is cute and looks good in a bikini.

Non-Athletic Funnies:
I'm going to play this bingo game in my class.
Sweet Tinder profile.
I like this teacher.
A dirty, dirty joke.
I don't know what he expected.
It's hard being a single mom.
LIFE.
2-3 glasses of wine a day...
The best joke ever.
Me falling asleep.
Taco Bell vs Old Spice. I think Taco Bell won.
Sweet light switches.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.