The End of November Biking

>> Monday, November 30, 2015

I mentioned in my last post that I was really close to a PR for bike mileage in a month, and that I might be able to break it by getting out for a ride today. Well, the "weather" that we were told was coming late morning ended up coming overnight. We woke up to this:


I posted this on Instagram and captioned it "First snow angel of the season."

A few hours later, we went sledding:


Also on Instagram: "The 2 selfies were before and during Charlie's first sled ride
down Merriam Park hill, and the final photo is 1 of many brotherly trips drown the hill!."


Now I know... plenty of people bike in this, but I'm not going to take my new tri bike out in this crap. I'll settle with NEARLY a PR for bike milage. And maybe I'll hit the trainer later tonight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.