>> Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Sugoi and Ryders Eyewear are already being very generous with their gear, as they're giving away nearly $1,300 in sweet gear to the 3 guys that need the most help in the "Fashion Forward Your Fabulous Fool" Contest. Now they want to do one more little giveaway for anyone. Think of this as the icing on the cake. The sweaty, athletic, hairless cake.
Here's what's up for grabs:
FIRST: The Big-O-Bago is the SUV version of Sugoi's Min-E-Bago - a fundamental bicycle seat bag that has the capacity to store all of your essentials, tucked neatly under your seat. Aerodynamic and easy to clean, the bag protects your items well with EVA and reflective Scotchlite materials. The anti-sway, webbing strap buckle attachment system keeps your tube, tire, levelers and folding tool safe in the 42 cubic inch capacity Big-O-Bago.
All Essential styles within the Chill Collection feature Duraflex or cellulose propionate frames with low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges and polycarbonate lenses. The lenses are shatterproof, optically-correct, scratch resistant, and provide 100% UV protection. Rockslides have anti-slip, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that get more tacky as you sweat.
Ryders Rockslides from their Chill Collection
Bags of the Monkey
So that's a $35 gift from Sugoi, a $40 gift from Ryders Eyewear, and about $90 of the hearty Monkey Shake. That's $165 in sweet goodies being given away!! And all you need to do is comment on this post. Here are the details...
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
You can enter by simply commenting on this post, but you can earn MORE entries to better your chances (much like the other giveaways I've done in the past). You can follow Sugoi on Twitter and / or Ryders Eyewear on Twitter to earn an extra entry. Or you can become a fan of Sugoi on Facebook and / or Ryders Eyewear on Facebook to earn an extra entry. Or you can do BOTH to earn 2 extra entries! (The Monkey Shake is just piggy-backing on Sugoi and Ryders much like Ben Affleck did with Matt Damon's success.) And FYI, I'm a follower and fan of both companies.
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: follow Sugoi on Twitter and / or Ryders Eyewear on Twitter. Then send out this tweet to show your love to these great companies:
I just entered the @SUGOI_Apparel and @RydersEyewear giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
• Step 2 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: become a fan of Sugoi on Facebook and / or Ryders Eyewear on Facebook.
• Step 3: comment on this post and tell me how many entries you earned! Make sure to note if you've followed them on Twitter or fanned them on Facebook so I know to add your name to the hat 2 or 3 times. You do NOT need to be a blogger, but make sure to leave some specific info so you’ll know if you won. (So you could say something like this: “Hey Steve, this John Smith from Topeka. I followed these guys on twitter and sent out the tweet, but I didn’t fan them on FB, so put my name in the hat twice! Thanks!”)
• Step 4: check back this Friday evening (April 16th) to see if you've won!! ESPECIALLY if you’re not a blogger, because I have no way of contacting you! The contest is open NOW through 3 pm (central time) on Friday. At 3 pm, I'll print out all the entries, give extra numbers to those who earned extra entries, and then draw numbers out a hat for the winner!
- Contest only open to US and Canadian residents.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through 3 pm Central time on Friday, April 16th. The winner will be contacted late on Friday.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator or by drawing numbers out of a hat. If you’ve earned multiple entries, you will get multiple numbers, thus bettering your chances at winning.
- Check back this Friday (April 16) to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
One final big THANKS to the people at Sugoi, Ryders Eyewear, and Outside PR for being so generous! Thanks guys! And if you haven't voted in the "Fashion Forward Your Fabulous Fool" Contest, follow that link to check out some hilariously fashion-ignorant guys, and vote for the one that you think deserves some new gear!!
p.s. This is NOT going to get you extra entries, but you could follow SteveinaSpeedo on Twitter and/or become a member of the “Steve in a Speedo” fan page on Facebook. If you're bored. Just sayin. Thanks!