Friday Funny 64: Farm Animals Are Popping Up EVERYWHERE!!

>> Friday, November 27, 2009

Remember this from about 2 months ago? (Watch this if you haven’t seen it. It’s my 2 brothers-in-law and I cheering for the TC Marathon runners. I’m not the rooster.)


Direct link on YouTube.

Then, there was Tribeaner and Greyt Times who spoofed us at the 2009 Des Moines Marathon 5 weeks ago:


Direct link on YouTube.

Now, there’s a new video from the 2009 Richmond Marathon!! Kate wrangled up 2 friends to dance with her (I believe Kate’s the cow). Check this out:


Direct link on YouTube.

That’s a VERY GOOD copy of us at the TC Marathon!! Nice job, ladies!! Kate was able to shake her ass much like Matt in the cow costume. But it was STRANGE to see the SAME chicken suit on seomeone else! I kept thinking "But THAT'S not me! I don't remember doing that!"

But then they took it one step further: They also danced to Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” (albeit not very well...). Take a look:


Direct link on YouTube.

Oh, it’s ON Kate! Matt, Mike, and I will bust out some GREAT moves in 10 months at the next Twin Cities Marathon, and you’ll SEE what we can do! It’s time to start practicing my moves!....

7 comments:

SC's Adventures 2:46 AM, November 27, 2009  

Ace!! I love it, I love it! I have now started my day with a smile.

I wonder if I can import it to the UK? Time for the thinking cap!

Marit C-L 3:55 AM, November 27, 2009  

Ha ha! LOVE it! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next! :)

Dave 7:08 AM, November 29, 2009  

Don't forget your appearance in Durango, Colorado the other day!

http://durangoherald.com/sections/News/2009/11/19/Chicken_interrupts_council_meeting/

This WAS you, right?

sRod 4:25 PM, December 04, 2009  

I LOVE this. If only I knew people in the New York area crazy enough to do this with me.

gmgizmo9 7:12 PM, December 04, 2009  

This was GREAT! I can't wait to see what someone does next. These farm animals would be great at IM Moo...

gmgizmo9 7:12 PM, December 04, 2009  

This was GREAT! I can't want to see what someone does next!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.