Meeting Jenn and Tom

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009

If you’ve been around my blog for a while (like the last 3 years), you’ll remember a post titled “My Hot Wife and Female Pole Vaulters.” I showed a picture of US pole vaulter Jenn Stuczynski:



Click here to read the 3 short stories in that post.

Jenn Stuczynski is the only US woman EVER to clear 16 feet in the pole vault, and she’s ranked second in the world. And she picked up the silver in the Beijing Olympics. Well, it’s a LONG story (that I’ll tell over the next few days), but today, Pharmie and I got to meet Jenn Stuczynski!



We also got to meet Tom O'Rourke, a SUPER SPUNKY 75-year-old man who recently won 4 cycling world championships AND set two masters cycling world records!! He’s one of those old guys that can tell the best stories. He’s the kind of guy I could sit with and listen to forever. Here we are with him:



Don’t go anywhere... more to come in the next few days!...

10 comments:

Israel 12:36 AM, November 15, 2009  

It was great meeting everyone this weekend!

Triple Threat Ladies 6:55 AM, November 15, 2009  

This is completely unrelated to your blog post but I wanted to let you know that I ran the Richmond Marathon yesterday and spotted your farm animal friends around mile 17. They are everywhere these days!

Nat 8:23 AM, November 15, 2009  

Dude, those are some kickin' abs she has. I can't imagine how long it took to form those puppies.

trimybest 1:20 PM, November 15, 2009  

dude....tom is totally making a move on your wife!

Unknown 4:18 PM, November 15, 2009  

You could crack open coconuts on her abs! Awesome getting to meet her.

Regina 9:22 PM, November 15, 2009  

I so want her body. I mean as MY body....not as in I WANT her body, my husbands will do. Geesh.

The Boring Runner 7:25 AM, November 16, 2009  

Wow, that is awesome! Hopefully you got her to sign your abs or something.

Chic Runner 1:33 PM, November 16, 2009  

Yea, i don't compare to that. WHA WHA. ha ha :) Great meeting you too and now... you have an astrick!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.