Instagram of the Day: Fall Colors and Sleeping Henry

>> Sunday, September 30, 2012

Henry and I went on a 10 mile run this morning to put my Sept total over 105 miles! That's the 2nd biggest month all year for me! (And 38 miles of those were with Henry, and I think that's the lowest month of "Henry miles" in a long time.... mainly because school started back up.)

Here's a photo looking across the Mississippi around 2.5 miles into our run:


"Some pretty Fall colors across the Mississippi River during my run with Henry."

And here's one I snapped as we finished up:


"Henry was pretty zonked out after 10 miles with me this morning...."

3 comments:

Jess 11:12 AM, October 01, 2012  

What a trooper! One of my kids would have claw marks all over the inside of the stroller.

Steve Stenzel 12:33 PM, October 01, 2012  

Jess, he LOVES it. I plan our runs around his naps, and he just zonks out and wakes up sooo happy! :)

TriMOEngr 9:09 AM, October 02, 2012  

My two favorite types of pictures - fall colors and Henry! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.