Off Season Interview with Pro Triathlete Linsey Corbin

>> Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I first met Linsey face-to-face the day before Ironman New Orleans 70.3. Here’s a photo I took for SimplyStu after he interviewed professional triathletes Heather Gollnick, Chris McDonald, Linsey Corbin, and Desiree Ficker:



As we were walking back inside after taking that photo, I took a video of all the pro triathletes walking in front of me. Without sounding like a super-creep, this video features a little of Linsey Corbin’s sweet, sweet bum:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg3n2TrHTRo

Does that make me creepy? Probably. Whatever. Deal with it.

I bring up that video and those pro triathletes because I recently had the pleasure to interview Linsey Corbin about what she does over her off season. Here’s a link to the article I wrote called “Pro Triathlete Linsey Corbin Talks About Her Off-Season.” She talks about her strength training routine, how she approaches her trainer rides, and her 3 tips for us “normals.” So check out the article here.

BTW, I also published 2 other good articles recently: one called “Winter Running Tips” and a related article called “How to Train for a Winter Marathon or Half Marathon.” Check them out. Thanks everyone!

13 comments:

Anonymous,  7:10 AM, January 05, 2010  

I like it but now can you get a video of her walking in high Heels?

CoachLiz 8:08 AM, January 05, 2010  

You cheeky bum looker!!!

Anna Banana 8:11 AM, January 05, 2010  

This is just what I needed...the articles not the bum video but that was nice too. It hasn't been higher than 10 degrees here in a while I don't even know how to train outside in that! Boo Kansas!

Greenking17 "TRI-harder" 8:17 AM, January 05, 2010  

Nice bum...more like 'sweet-ass'. i think thats how it really goes....right!? Anyway, good stuff, great tips. Looks like better weather in the horizon...we should plan a mountain bike ride or a nice run outside soon!

Georgia Snail 9:22 AM, January 05, 2010  

Great article Steve...I like the idea of going really hard on the hard daya therefore wanting to go easy on the easy days...

Majo Tinoco 9:54 AM, January 05, 2010  

Great article! Tahnk you so much for the tips. I was glad I had read them before Sunday's run, which got you a mention and a thanks: http://bit.ly/7D1Aff

The duct tape saved me!

Julia 11:08 AM, January 05, 2010  

a sweet, sweet bum indeed :)
Plus I really enjoyed the interview!

Mike Russell 1:21 PM, January 05, 2010  

That is a little creepy pal. As great as it is and all...

Anonymous,  2:01 PM, January 05, 2010  

I thought I'd visit the SHRINE OF (GROSS) MALE BEAUTY, but I was disappointed today. Not creepy ENOUGH, I'm sure.

O, well.

I suppose it's hard, competing against yourself.

Love the gross feet, hairy torsos, sweaty nipples. Or is it vice versa? Who knows, who cares. It's ALL GROSS.

B.U.T. FULL, that is!

b 4:12 PM, January 05, 2010  

Love the frosty face photo as your profile pic from last January!!!

Bob 9:07 PM, January 05, 2010  

It *is* creepy, but that's part of your charm. ;-)

Julie @ ROJ Running 11:05 PM, January 05, 2010  

haha you're a creeper and that's why we all love you and read you. Thanks for the articles

Chic Runner 10:03 AM, January 07, 2010  

Are we living the same life? I just started to do the examiner too. WTF copier! And yes, you are creepy but it is endearing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.