>> Saturday, January 23, 2010
Let’s start at the bottom, and work our way up:
• YakTrax in case the road is too slick? Check.
• Brooks Adrenaline GTS running shoes? Check.
• Drymax Winter Running socks?* Check.
• Sugoi Compression Tights? Check.
• Under Armour Shorts?** Check.
• DeFeet Gloves? Check.
• Nike Top that’s nice and warm? Check.
• Nike Windbreaker to keep out the rain? Check.
• Old, old hat? Of course that’s a “check.”
* Note the Drymax socks pulled
** To keep the “boys” from freezing off. Duh.
Also, I realize I'm not wearing the YakTrax or the gloves in the photo. Cut me some slack. It's early.
I have a few other things packed as well: I’ll carry my camera if it’s not raining too hard; I have a thin Sugoi top in case it starts raining more; and I have some Rotane GU for somewhere near the turn-around.
I won’t have time to post when I get back home (busy day!), but check my Twitter feed to see how I did - I’ll update that when I get a moment. Wish me luck!! OK, off to brave the freezing rain...