How to Get "Productive" Training

>> Thursday, March 14, 2024

I complained in a post last month that my training tends to go from "maintaining" straight to "strained" according to Garmin. Well, I now know how to get "productive" to show up:



Those 2 days of "productive" training were the 2 days after I spent a few days up north with the boys. I basically skipped a bunch of legs and core on Friday, and a normal "upper body" day and "bike" day on Saturday. Then after a normally quiet Sunday, I had "productive" training on Monday and Tuesday.

So it would appear that if I rest more, my Garmin will give me more "productive" training days.

Not gonna do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.