Still Lots of Steps

>> Sunday, March 03, 2024

The week before Christmas 2023, I started making it a point to get in more steps. I mentioned my feelings about being FIT but actually sitting on my ass too much all day after a working out in the mornings in this post from about a month ago.

I've kept up the steps these last 11 weeks. The week of Christmas through New Year's Eve I dropped below 125,000 steps, but that's the only week in the last 11 weeks that was less than 125k. Starting at the red arrow, only 1 week (the next week) was under 125K:


Technically this current week is only at 122K, but it's still
Sunday morning and I'll be over 130K by the end of the day.

The 2 big weeks in August were walking around Italy, the big week in October was walking around Chicago, and the big week in January was out Jamaica trip - those are my 4 biggest weeks shown above. Oh, and partly because of that Jamaica trip (and partly because I've been making it a point to walk more), January was my biggest month ever:


Feb was my 3rd biggest which is great considering it's a short month.
(It would have needed 2 extra days to beat Aug in Italy which was 33K more.)

I started walking more about a year ago to be "in shape" for walking so much in Italy, and I SWEAR it's helped keep my legs stronger and more injury-free. Hoping to keep this up for while (but OK letting it slip if I need to rest my legs a bit).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.