Semi-Wordless Wednesday: A Sore Dying Toenail

>> Wednesday, December 06, 2023

My long run earlier this week was pretty normal - similar to the long runs I've been doing for years. But when I got done, I had a sore toenail. Here's what it looked like an hour after finishing:



And here's what it looked like a day later (as it was quite sore around it as you can kinda tell):



I haven't had a toenail die for over 2 years! And that one took almost 3 months to fall off, so there goes my winter foot modeling gig...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.