Progression of a Dying Toenail

>> Saturday, December 18, 2021

Three weeks ago was the Moustache Run Half Marathon that I was lucky enough to win. My toenails had been looking good all summer, and I was surprised when they all survived the TC 10 Mile back in October with no issues! But the half marathon 3 weeks ago took its toll on one of my toenails:


Day 1: the night of the race. SUPER SORE.


Day 6: early morning.


Day 8: no longer sore.


Day 10: getting darker.


Day 16: pretty dark.


Day 22 (today): lovely.

Let's see how long it takes for this to grow out / fall off. I've never really kept track in the past. Will it look normal by April? We'll have to wait and see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.