Friday Funny 2328: My Bad Haircut

>> Friday, December 08, 2023

Earlier this week, I got a bad haircut. I mean, possibly the worst of my life. Usually, they leave my "bangs" a bit longer (sometimes TOO long), but this time, the woman cutting my hair made them REALLY short, didn't feather them at all, and they were SUPER crooked. Two days after the cut, I posted about in on Facebook, and some of my friend's comments were great. Here was my post:



And some comments:






I can't find the tweet about this right now, but I had a haircut YEARS ago
where the woman blew the hair off my face WITH HER MOUTH.







My Mom chimed in with the comment about switching stylist, so I gave a bit more background:




That "Okay Clips" comment was THEE BEST!



So I went to get it "fixed" shortly after posting that. The guy did a decent job with what he had to work with! Here's a comment I added later:



And my wife even chimed in that night, and another friend and her commented back-and-forth:



Happy to give everyone a laugh. The "repair" happened on Wednesday, and here it is a day after that:


Plenty of space for that reflection on my forehead to catch your eye.

So it's still as short as f*ck, but at least it's straight and not quite as bowl-cut-like anymore. I'm still mostly forehead. Maybe it will look more presentable by Christmas? Maybe?...

Lots more funnies posted all day long on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.