Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Random Workouts From the Week

>> Wednesday, November 01, 2023

I'm still biking to work at one of the colleges where I teach:


View from earlier this week. Biked every trip there since mid-Sept!
We got some icy snow yesterday, so we'll see how long I can keep it up.


Cutting through the State Fair grounds earlier this week riding home: 34 degrees!

Yesterday, I found that my ID card still works for a college that I taught at a few years ago, so I used their weight room for a quick/hard upper body workout:


It's been over a year since I posted a flexing selfie. Sorry not sorry.
Also: pit sweat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, and that gym workout had the WORST gym music playing.  This is NOT "pump you up" music:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.