Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Another "Intensity" PR

>> Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I had a good long run last week, then a nice long-ish ride on Thursday, some decent intervals on the track on Friday, and then my hilliest bike ride ever on Saturday. All of that added up to a big personal record for weekly "intensity" minutes according to my Garmin:




First time above 1500!


Big week! Added in a short extra "flush-the-legs-out"
swim on Friday afternoon, between 2 big rides.

[Not to be "that guy," but my Garmin was acting up last week Wednesday and didn't record any steps for 6 hours while I was at class. And my bike ride home from class was cut WAY short in "intensity minutes" - it was recorded as half of my normal amount. So my weekly PR here should even be about 12-15 mins higher.]

And last week's PR numbers were following a big week before that of intensity minutes:


The last 2 weeks are 2 of my 4 biggest weeks ever. May held 2 big weeks as well.

I wasn't going CRAZY in my workouts... I was just moving a lot last week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.