Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Getting Darker While Biking

>> Wednesday, November 08, 2023

I'm still biking to class 2 days/week! But now that daylight savings had ended, it's DARK on my ride home suddenly. So I prepped this week and it went well!


My bike in the corner of the large, shared faculty office,
with a blinky light on the back and my headlight on the front.


Nice shirt covered by shitty/reflective everything else.


Riding on the path along Como as it was getting darker...


... and then riding closer to home on the street as it was darker yet.

The next 2 weeks are supposed to be warmer than average, so hopefully I can at least keep this up through Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.