Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Exhibition Opening Tomorrow Night!

>> Wednesday, November 15, 2023

As I've posted a few times recently on my photography blog, I have 11 new pieces in an opening at the Concordia Gallery that OPENS TONIGHT! Here's the poster with one of my 4 a.m. images on it:


CLICK HERE for a larger version.

I'm showing some of my 4 a.m. work from the Minnesota State Fair for the first time. Again, you can find a little more info on my photography blog. But here's the gist:

On View / Exhibition Run Dates: Thursday, November 9 – Monday, December 18

Public Reception: Thursday, November 16, 5 – 7 p.m.

Concordia Gallery: 301 Marshall Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104

Maybe see you there tomorrow night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.