My Wife's 20-Miler

>> Monday, August 28, 2023

My wife had a "first" in her marathon training: she ran with 3 other friends for her long run this past weekend! She loves to do her long runs with a friend, and she's started doing it with 2 friends at times over the last 2 years or so. But Saturday saw a group of 4 going 18+ miles, and then my wife tacked on another 2 miles herself. Ross, one of the runners, posted this post-run:

"First time running with friends - did not disappoint!"





That's my wife on the left. Then it's Alicia, who did her first marathon in 2021 along with my wife and Megan. And that's Megan with the bright face, who also did that muddy 50K with my wife in 2017. And finally that's Ross who snapped the pic.

My wife's other running partner is Britta who ran the marathon with my wife last year.

My wife loves getting in her long runs with friends! Thanks friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.