My Wife's 21st TC Marathon!

>> Saturday, October 09, 2021

My TC 10 Mile Race Report left off with a photo of Charlie as we headed out to the mararthon route to cheer for a bit. Here are a few photos of her day:


My wife's long run training partner, a co-worker/friend, and my wife pre-race!


My wife and her co-worker in front of their job (which is right near the marathon start).


Charlie around mile 22.


He ended up loving the attention from the "tap here to power up" sign!




More signs!


Co-worker/friend Megan pulled ahead of the other 2 around the half-way point!
(You might recoginze Megan from last year's virtual TC Marathon with my wife!)


Sarah was just about 10 mins behind her!


Go Mama!


Sarah was still leading Alicia to her FIRST marathon finish!!


More runners on the first 2 blocks of Summit Ave.


Alicia's first marathon!!


Alicia's family post race!


A hug from N.


Alicia's daughter in the middle.


They ran the whole way together!


Sarah and Megan.


All within 5 sec/mile for the first 15 miles (!!) and then they started to slow up a bit.


My wife added this photo to an earlier post that day saying this was the live shot:
me with Cheetos and her with ice packs on her knees (and Kermit on her belly).


My (smaller) 10 Mile medal and my wife's (bigger) Marathon medal!

I'll be back with more photos within the next few posts. If you missed it, here's my TC 10 Mile race report, and here are a few more final thoughts on my race.

p.s. I remembered you might also remember Megan from the muddy muddy 50K she did with my wife 4 years ago! Now THAT was a wild race!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.