February 2017 = GREAT Month to Bike Outside in Minnesota!

>> Monday, March 06, 2017

I started February resting because of some knee pain, but then Dr. Folske told me (on Friday the 10th) that I needed to get back to normal training to help my leg/knee, so that's what I did. The last few weeks of February looked GOOD. The 12th through the 28th had a swim, bike, or run each day!



I looked back in my training log since I've kept one online (which has been 90 months [late summer of 2009]), and in those 90 months, I've only had 12 months with more bike milage. And all of those were SUMMER months! (Except for 1 big November right after getting my new bike 15 months ago.) Awesome February!

To highlight some of the rides, here are some links:

Long icy ride.
Long tempo ride.
A week of rides leading up to a snow storm that didn't exist.
Earning the top spot in a segment on GarminConnect.
Some sweet hill repeats here in St. Paul.

Alright, those running and swimming totals are weak, so time to work on those. (Knock on wood, but my knee SEEMS to be doing OK after an easier weekend.) Happy training!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.