Semi-Wordless Wednesday: An Anniversary of an Important Event

>> Wednesday, March 08, 2017

A few days ago, this appeared in a "Facebook memory" from 2 years ago:



That was all leading up to the YWCA Indoor Triathlon in March of 2015. That was a fun race.

And today, Devon posted this, and there was a short conversation:



Devon's comment about this being the "moment that started it all" with regards to the awkward prom photo is in reference to when Devon and I posed later that spring after the 2015 Cinco DU Mayo Duathlon:



ALL OF THIS REMINDS ME THAT LISA STILL OWES ME 2 HOURS OF CHILDCARE BECAUSE I BEAT HER AT THAT TRIATHLON. Let me get on that. My wife and I need a date...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.