Friday Funny 1212: My In-Laws

>> Friday, January 06, 2017

I posted this photo and the following caption on Facebook this morning. I think the caption explains all you need to know:



Once Matt and Annie got married 2 months ago, Bryan and Monica's band of 5 "outlaws" married to their 5 children was completed. These amazing people have made their family so much better, smarter, and more attractive. And the 5 of us can clearly hold alcohol well.

For Christmas, I hung up an 8x10 of this photo on Monica's wall alongside her other highly cherished family photos, and it took her 3 days to notice. (I hung it near the crucifix because this photo REALLY needs Jesus.)

Larger versions. Just because:





Find more funny stuff posted all day long on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com. HAPPY WEEKEND!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.