Registered for 2 Multisport Races!

>> Wednesday, January 25, 2017

It’s still January, but I’m registered for 2 races this spring/summer already. (Doing some positive thinking regarding this injured body!) First is the Falls Duathlon on April 29th.



If you check my race listing in my sidebar, you’ll see that one on there a lot in past years. My family has done this race a number of times. It’s a nice little race: 2 mile run, 14 mile bike, 3 mile run.

Second is the Trinona triathlon on June 11. Trinona actually posted about this on Facebook, and the race gave BFFFN (best friend forever for now) Devon Palmer quite a burn, and then I responded with another:



Trinona was bought by Life Time a few years ago (and was called “Life Time Trinona”), but now it’s back to being hosted by my friend Dave (who originally founded the race years ago) as just “Trinona” again. I’m not sure the entire story there. Dave might be having me do some giveaways leading up to the race, so check back for some goodies!

2 comments:

Doc 7:40 AM, January 26, 2017  

So excited you are doing Trinona! I am a Winonan and I'm so glad to see everyone coming back to Trinona after the ownership change. Actually, I plan to race it for the first time in YEARS, so maybe I'll see you there.

I'm still deciding Oly or Sprint...I usually do the distances but this is smack dab in the middle of two marathons and I'm not sure how I'm going to feel about it if I have to climb Garvin during my taper.

Steve Stenzel 2:10 PM, January 26, 2017  

Don't overdo it Doc! I'm in for the sprint, so come race with me! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.